Complete Restoration of the SNCF Retirement Home in Santenay (Côte d'Or)
- Works completed in three phases whilst site remains occupied.
- Each phase approved by the Regional Safety Commission (Commission de Sécurité Départementale)
- Working under considerable constraints in order to maintain day-to-day operation of the retirement home whilst works are underway: patient call management, partial deactivation of fire alarm, heating, electricity & water systems etc.
- Complete rebuilding of catering facilities (400m²).
- Demolition and reconstruction of 6m span wooden flooring.
- Duration of building works: 24 months